Back to Homepage
Friday, October 7th – 7pm, 10pm
- Saturday, October 8th – 7pm, 10pm
- Sunday October 9th – 3pm, 7pm
- Thursday, October 20th – 7:30pm
- Friday, October 21st – 7pm, 10pm
- Saturday, October 22nd – 7pm, 10pm
- Sunday October 23rd – 3pm, 7pm
- Friday, October 28th - 7pm, 10pm
- Saturday, October 29th - 7pm, 10pm
The performance of Beware of the Dandelions is an immersive visual and sound experience that incorporates science-fiction, projections, songs, and interactive game elements. The experience occurs inside a 400 square foot polyhedron dome-like pod structure. It is a participatory experience for audience members, who play the role of post-apocalyptic survivors who must work together to unlock the untold stories of their community.
All performances take place at Talking Dolls, 7145 E Davison St, Detroit, MI 48212
Once a show is sold out a waiting list will open up on a first come first served basis starting 30 minutes before the doors open. Once the show starts there is no entering and exiting.
Waiting list opens 30 minutes prior to each show.
For all performance and installation events:
- The venue is wheelchair accessible (33 inch doorway with ramp-please contact Lex@alliedmedia.org with questions), as is the Beware of the Dandelions installation.
- During the Beware of the Dandelions performance, a limited number of chairs are available upon request.
- The performance includes 3-D elements and strobe lighting effects which can cause seizures in persons with photosensitive epilepsy or other medical conditions. Beware of the Dandelions is not recommended for people with photosensitive medical conditions.
- All gender restrooms are available.
- Attendees are asked to please avoid wearing scents in consideration of other attendees with chemical sensitivity.